Recent blog posts.
I’m still working on my second draft. I’ve nearly finished the basic grammar and typo editing and will soon be moving on to passive language, description, and the topic of this blog – dialogue.
As you know I closed up my NanoWriMo challenge on day 13 but I’ve been picking at my novel actively since then. My new book, The Birch Island Chronicles, is at that awkward stage now where it’s got all its structure but it probably isn’t worth reading. I need to get it to readable so I can get some feedback on it.
Current Word Count: 50565
Check out my Works!
I’m writing today to share some good news: one of my recent short stories has been published!
The crib was one of those kit builds. Just twelve pieces total and all the hardware was included. Even so, John struggled with it.
I was watching The Haunting of Bly yesterday and reminiscing about how much I loved The Haunting of Hill House when I remembered something. I wrote a silly rap song about the series last year. This seems about as a good an opportunity as I’ll ever get to share it. I hope you enjoy!
Listen to my podcast
HPSP S2 E7 – Tell Me Another Story about the Shepard (Mass Effect Legendary Edition Part 2) – He Plays She Plays
- HPSP S2 E7 – Tell Me Another Story about the Shepard (Mass Effect Legendary Edition Part 2)
- HPSP S2 E6 – Best in the Universe (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)
- HPSP S2 E5 – Big Ladies and Bloodied Hands (Resident Evil Village)
- HPSP S2 E4 – Great Game, Terrible Trophies (Final Fantasy 9)
- HPSP S2 Bonus – E3: Thoughts and Reactions
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.